I'd actually like to know what ken's current site is to and I'd also like phrase madness.

On 16/01/2016 6:23 a.m., Sharon Hooley wrote:
Hi Ken and all,

There's the  game, Phrase Madness, that I really really want to play.  I've
mentioned it before, though I haven't found it on your Website so far and I
didn't check recently.  But now that you are working with Kid-friendly
Software, I'm wondering if Phrase Madness could be developed there?  If not,
I'd like to get it myself if possible, please.

Thanks,

Sharon H.