Hi Nicol,
Well, the 2005 public beta was probably your best indicator of what the
full version will be like, and I know from having played that beta Sarah
and SOD are two completely different games. Both fundementally and in
game play.
If you want to really know what Sarah is like wait for the public demo
to come out later in Febuary or March, or whenever David Greenwood gets
back to fix a bug in the GMA Engine which is holding up the release.
It doesn't sound like Phil will be taking too much time on the release
so I'd say it is probably a matter of two or three weeks.