I still play both of those games, but haven't got that far yet, so can't
help with the snake issue, sorry.

Simon

----- Original Message -----
From: "loriduncan" <lori_dunca...@hotmail.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2016 10:09 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Bavisoft games.

Hi everyone, I'm just curious to know if anyone still plays any of the games
from Bavisoft?  I know they've gone bust, but I must confess to still liking
the silune in Grisley Gultch, and I actually think that game has more replay
value than Chillingham did.  There is a problem though, I always manage to
get to the final job the Marshal has for me no problem, but I just can't for
the life of me get passed the rattle snake attacks, no matter how hard I
try.  I used the f12 key and set it to 7, which does me find for the robbers
coming at me, but the snakes seem to come much faster for some reason.
There's also a really interesting bug on the slot machine, I only had $20
left, and when I placed my bet for the whole 20, I won 40, but then Dug told
me I was broke and I got kicked out lol.  That's never happened before, and
I don't think running win7 would have caused it to crop up.

I'd just love a cheat to get passed those darned rattle snakes, they're so
time consuming, and if you fail you've to start the whole darned mission
over again.  Thank god for recent games which allow you to save on the spot!
:)