From: "Tobias Vinteus" <tob...@algonet.se>
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2016 3:10
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] Making real money in online games

Hi,
Are any of you aware of any accessible online games that allow you to make
money in the game by sellinng artifacts, farming items etc? I suppose this
is mostly teh case of large graphical MMOs such as Enteropia, so I'm not
getting my hopes up al that high. I know that, for example, Achaea or
Sryth enabl/enforces you to pay to further your stats in the game, but I
suupose you can't sell stuff in those games for real money, although i'd
be glad to be wrong. :)

Thanks,
Tobias