Hi all,
I'm attempting to overload comparison operators in order to sort an array of
objects, with the following function:
//begin code
int opCmp (stat other)
{
return percent-other.percent;
}
//end code
However, the program gives me the following error as soon as comparison takes
place:
A runtime error occurred. File:function: void main()Description: Type 'stat'
does not have a matching opCmp method

Can anybody shed some light on this one?

Thanks,

John

P.S:

Yes, the comparison function is within the stat class, and comparison is being
done by array.sort_descending.

I have tried several case changes to the function name, and have stuck with the
above because it matches both the manual and compiler error.