Hello shane!
I don't know how and what to write at this moment.
but we are bounded by the situation.
as far as the concern of moderation,
there is a girl who can help you,
she is not in the list but I know her personally.
She the programme manager of radio udaan
Ms Jyoti Malik she is a gem and will help you in the moderation of this list.
However I don't know her gaming background, but from banning,
unbanning she can help you.
Should I call her?
Thanks
Ishan