Hi Damien,

Yes in some of my games pressing the alt key is sort of an Easter egg.  It is
also meant to keep one from using alt f4 to close the program as my games were
not designed to be closed that way.  I have now learned how to manage what
happens when one presses alt f4.  So far that is only in Simon and Snakes and
Ladders.

I have one little program that loads the words from a text file and then
randomly picks and mixes those words into random length sentences.  One text
file that I use is nothing but descriptive sex words.  That's kind of fun.
<grin>  I also have a little program that just picks letters and vowels to make
up words.  Which is also fun, but sometimes doesn't work for all of the sapi5
voices.  Both of these programs though are written specifically to choose from
the voices that I have on my computer.  So I have not shared them.

BFN

     Jim

Random order is an oxymoron.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]