Well, good riddance, and it's good that Sam took the responsibility
and banned him. From all you've said, this Walter sounds like a
misogynistic, triple stoop moron jerk, who should certainly not be an
admin! I'm sorry you and your friend were hurt by him. Stalkers have
no life and no true sense of self, else they would not do as they do.
Big hugs, and don't let him bother your thoughts any more!