Hi Kelly. I found the extras really fascinating. It was so neat to
hear the creators of the games. If I hadn't gotten my own copy for
participating in the documentary, I definitely would have bought it.

On 3/30/16, Kelly Sapergia <ksaper...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Back in 2010, producer Jason Scott created a two-DVD documentary about text
>
> adventure games, or Interactive Fiction if you prefer, called "Get Lamp".
> From what I've read, the discs consist of the main documentary (which you
> can also watch on Youtube), featurettes about Infocom and other subjects,
> longer interviews, and a DVD ROM section with various games.
>
> I've watched the main documentary on Youtube and thought it was good. I'm
> wondering if anyone has the DVDs as I've been considering purchasing them.
> If so, I'm curious as to how good the rest of the content is?
>
> If you'd like more information about this set, visit
> http://www.getlamp.com/.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Yours Sincerely,
> Kelly John Sapergia
> Show Host and Production Director
> The Global Voice Internet Radio
> http://www.theglobalvoice.info
>
> Personal Website: http://www.ksapergia.net
> Business Website (KJS Productions): http://www.kjsproductions.com
> Follow me on Twitter at: kjsapergia

Michael Feir
Creator and presenter of Journeys of the Mind: Play is Where Community Begins
http://www.michaelfeir.blogspot.ca/2015/01/journeys-of-mind-play-is-where.html

Volunteer at New Horizons Peel Multicultural Centre
www.peelmc.ca
2014--2015

Disability advocate
Meadowvale Community Christian Reformed Church
www.meadowvalecrc.ca
2013--2014

Volunteer at The Dam
http://www.thedam.org
2011-2013
Twitter: mfeir
Skype: michael-feir
Author of Personal Power:
How Accessible Computers Can Enhance Personal Life For Blind People
2006-2008
http://michaelfeir.blogspot.ca/2009/01/personal-power.html

A Life of Word and Sound
2003-2007
http://michaelfeir.blogspot.ca/2009/01/life-of-word-and-sound.html

Creator and former editor of Audyssey Magazine 1996-2004
Check out my blog at:
http://www.michaelfeir.blogspot.ca