For my fellow games.
I’ve tried write a ticket out on the Draconis Entertainment web page with no
luck.
I down loaded both Alien Outback and the Tenpin Alley bowling games.
I tried plugging in my user name a unlock code with no luck.
It went to demo mode.
I tried to uninstall then reinstall the outback game at first to see if
uninstalling then reinstalling would give me the registrating page, but it just
keeps counting down the days left in the demo.
So, do we have to repurchase the games that we use to play to unlock them once
again?
I can attach e-mails to the people behind the Draconis Entertainment company to
show proof of purchase.
P;lust I was a beta tester on the TPA bowling game.
Thanks for the help.