what time is that in uk time? universal is without daylight savings or
something, so is it 6 7 or 8 pm for me?
that's the reason i signed up to for the people. but hen it didn't work. and
i have not been there since, so please reply quickly so i can retreave my
password and such before tonight.
regards,
aaron
p.s. if anyone wants to help me with a test run of for the people and teach
me how to use it let me know, (either through skype or msn preferably)
just remove the periods to get my skype name:
j.u.k.es.y.3.9 (i know people look at the archives so spambots might as
well)