FWIW, there's already a sighted guy, who I came across via a facebook group working on a set of braille tags/stickers, etc. for dominion cards, but anyway.

This same guy is also somewhat involved in working on a form of braille implementing standard RPG dice.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2016-04-20 11:44 AM, Jeremy Brown wrote:
Dark's comments on Magic and CCG's brought up this as a possible
departure point as well:

Again, while it's not an RPG, Dominion is a deck building concept that
could be adapted fairly easily to an IOS environment and would lend
itself to a multi-player or versus the computer style game.  You'd
have to develop your own knock off using similar concepts, or else,
get licensing privileges from the parent company.  I suspect this
latter would be difficult as they have taken action against several
game developers that released versions of their game.

In Dominion, you have three types of cards: money, victory points, and
action cards.  You begin play with 7 coin cards and three victory
points.  you draw 5 cards at a time, and have three phases, an action
phase, a buy phase, and a clean up phase.  During the action phase,
you may play any action cards you have, during the buy phase you may
buy cards from the supply, and in the clean up phase you clear your
play area and discard all played cards and all cards in your hand
preparatory to drawing your next hand.

In Dominion, there's always ten stacks of cards in the supply that are
random actions or treasures, and a series of coin or treasure cards
and victory points that are always present.  Victory conditions vary,
but generally if you exhaust three piles of cards in the supply, or
buy all of the primary victory point cards, the game ends.  The person
with the most victory points in their hand at the end of the game wins
the game.

It's a very fast, very fun, and very neat game as in the original set
of Dominion there's I believe 25 or 30 action cards to choose from.
Each game is completely different because of the random factor of
getting different combinations of actions, and what those actions do.
Some give you more actions in your action phase, some give you more
coins, some allow you to draw more cards, some allow you to force
other players to discard, etc.  It's a style of game that hasn't been
tackled by any accessible game developer that I am aware of.

Take care,

Jeremy