Hi.

I'm trying out avalon a little more properly (well when not destracted by
altereon).

I've finished the novice bit, however now I need to choose a profession and
don't really know which to choose. Part of the problem is the game is a bit
impenitrable.

I know there is warfare and fighting of other players for those who want. There
are apparently quests, but where or how to find them is a bit of a pest sinse
you only get vague hints.
I know there is lots of crafting and farming, though again I'm not sure on that
one.

So, any advice?

I've tried out the mage profession with the selection ability to choose a
temporary profession eship. I don't think mage is for me sinse it's a lot of
micro management, but also I'm not overly sure what mages do as opposed to
other professions either, (I probably need to streight out try knight to see
how combat works).

So, instead of bugging players in the game, any help would be appreciated.

All the best,