Hi, not sure what the problem is. Mush-Z runs well on my desktop,
running Windows 10 with JAWS 17, but for some reason I can't figure
out why the incoming text will not be read by JAWS on my laptop. I'm
running Windows 7 with JAWS 17 on my laptop. The text is read when I
switch over to the output window with ctrl + tab and scroll with the
arrows, but it is not read when it is incoming. I have uninstalled and
reinstall, but to no success. I do have the folder in my documents,
but that is where I installed Mush-Z on my desktop. I have also ran
the update, but it says all files are up-to-date. I have checked JAWS
settings as well, but did not find any issues with that either. Hmm...
this has me scratching my head.