I'm really  enjoying alter and have just finished all the quests on kordan and
moved to arcase. However I'm really in the mood for a space game. I've tried
promethius but I'm finding things a tad confusing and lacking in direction in
some places, and most of the other space muds I've heard of are either heavy
pvp like miriani (which I'm still considering trying anyway), or basically
major rp muds.

So I was just wondering what has happened to stellar eon. Dentin has  already
said no pvp and lots of exploring, which is just the sort of thing I'd love to
see in a space game.
I know life can get in the way of development and manifestly Dentin has other
things on his mind, but still I definitely am looking forward to trying the
game when it's released and a progress report might be nice.

All the best,