Hi michael.

Not much for windows i'm afraid that you've not heard of before like entombed, most of the rpg like games such as king of dragon pass are available for Ios.

There are however lots of muds and online role playing games, and of course gamebooks like the choiceofgames ones and those on the fighting fantasy project which have similar mechanics and experience and are worth a try.

hth.

To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2016 12:38 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Help with finding rpg's.

Hello.

I just got done playing the demo of Paladin of the sky, and I really enjoyed it. So I was wondering if someone would tell me of other rpg's for Windows and Mac?
I know about The last crusade and Entomb.
What other rpg's are out there that blind people are able to play?

Thanks for your time and help!

-----
No virus found in this message.