Your welcome my friend, without you we wouldn't have audiogames.net and other things.
You must bee one of the longest surviving moderaters/admins round the net.

On 4/06/2016 4:30 p.m., dark wrote:
Thanks Sean, same to you with the interview etc.

All the best,

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shaun Everiss" <sm.ever...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2016 1:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Away and weddings

Good luck mate.
I myself will be round here till friday then I am off to bali and
singapoor and I am not bringing my laptop and I am not going online in
fact bar my field recorder I won't have any technology with me, I will
be enjoying the real world, so real world things will have to wait.
Between then and now, I have one more gaming related interview to
handle and a network module install but then I am out.