Hi,

The following post was received on the Game-Accessibility.com forum:

*quote*
Hello all.  I'm new here, but I'm a member of the "Game Maker" community.
That's a program that can be used to make games.  I also use it to write
software.  A little while back I wrote some scripts that can render use of
SAPI via VBScript.  I've also been following some of the audio game
developments.  I'm not an impaired gamer (visual, audio, or physical), but I
have friends who are.  I've been thinking of making a
Choose-Your-Own-Adventure maker for audio games (to create some free
adventures, not anything the level of Audio Game Maker).  It also could be
used by the blind to make games.  It's the interface I'm not sure about, I'm
not blind so I'm not sure how efficiently my interface will be able to be
used.  I have a menu that's typical of an audio based game.  Still, I'm not
experienced developing in this area.  If you could provide suggestions, that
would be great.  Beta testers would also be great if I get this project
farther off the ground.
*quote end*

Anyone care to reply? You can do so on:
http://www.game-accessibility.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=244 (you need to
sign up but this is free and accessible and only takes a minute and doesn't
require email verification).

Greets,

Richard