Hello.

Jim was one of my best friends that I spoke to on a daily bases.
One of the things that he mention is that he never want his games to cost, because developing accessible games for the blind was his passion.
Yes it would be neat to add a few features to his games.
However I think his games need to stay the way that he left them.

It would be a slap to Jim if anyone change them any form or fashion.
One of the things that he told me is that if he passes on, he wants his games to stay the same and to be able to be play for years to come.
I thought highly of Jim Kitchen.