Again, I'll probably miss the high level stuff for the same reason, though as I said I've had to forstall my alter playing a little for now too.

All the best,

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Devin Prater" <r.d.t.pra...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2016 8:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Alter Aeon Summer Solstice Event

Awww, I probably won't get to the high level in time, lol. I'm just level 19 Druid at the moment.

On 6/12/2016 10:05 AM, Dennis Towne wrote:
Our yearly summer solstice event has started, and will run through
June 22.  This is a high level, three part event, with act 1 running
now, act 2 starting in a few days, and act 3 starting on June 20.

The theme of this year's event is 'Ice from the skies', as an icy
planetoid is on a collision course with the world of Alter Aeon!  Can
the players find and assemble the needed lost magics to avert
disaster?

We hope to see you there!

Alter Aeon MUD
http://www.alteraeon.com