Hi.

Well Ipicked up alter today. Hopefully someone can help me out with a tarrant's
spectral hand scroll, though for the time being I'm leaving the hplane quests,
(though i'd like to do them and it'd be great if scrolls for the respective
spells were available, or if you could just go to the planes and use the
measuring device).

Anyway  I've got a rather simpler problem. The puppeteer in the carnival seems
to have her rsponses  out of order.

I talked to her before giving her the puppet so she talked about the strong man
and taking something to seaside. I have defeated the strong man,  but she now
won't  tell me where to take the bread, and it's not in my quest list so I
can't check.

Obviously seaside is the next area  to deal with, so some assistance on how to
get there would be appreciated, also whoever is responsable for arcaise might
want to check that puppeteer quest to make sure she says the right thing.

The carnival is also an awesome area, the shows are great, and it'd be nice if
you got experience  for watching them since they're rather ffun (I liked the
sword swallower).

All the best,