From: "nicol" <ni...@vodamail.co.za>
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2016 16:43
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] looking for x-wheel

HI all
I'm looking for x-wheel, the abandoned  word  game based on the wheel of
fortune game show.
ON audiogames.net I selected x-wheel in the combo box  and click go.
I click on the link below the line that says download but I get HTTP 404 Not
Found
I then tried the link below the line that says url but  again I  get HTTP
404 Not Found
If you know where I can get x-wheel, your help is much apreciated.
Many thanks
Bfn
NIcol