To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2016 6:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] I'm getting married in about five hours

Hey Dark/luke

Congrats sir and wishing you all the best! Raising a beer to your success!

Ron

On 7/3/2016 12:40 PM, dark wrote:
Hi.
First, yes this message is offtopic because it has bugger all to do with games, other than to report I'll be away and not doing anything even vaguely game related for the next couple of days.

I'm getting married in roughly five hours now, and frankly, I'm feeling a bit stunned, and slightly scared, for all that this is an absolutely wonderful experience and something that I literally couldn't live without.

So  appologies in advance for my absense, and my ot  message.

All the best,

-----
No virus found in this message.