To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2016 11:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] I'm getting married in about five hours

Dark' I know this is rather late, but I haven't checked this list in a few days. Firstly, awesome that you're getting married! I totally cried during the cerimony my husband and I had on September 6th, 2013. We wrote our own vows, and had two pastors performing the ceremony. One pastor did my vows, and the other did my husband's. I had to have the pastor doing my vows repeat a line when I couldn't say it the first time because I was so choaked up. It's a day I'll always remember! I actually was able to get an audio recording of it, which I have since put onto my computer and into Drotbox for good measure. I hope your day went according to plan, and that you were able to get an audio recording of it, as well! Sighted people had pictures and the visuals from a video—we blind people should have our audio. I plan to record our kids (when we have them) as much as possible. But that's a little ways into the future lol. Anyway, I hope your day was absolutely awesome!

Thanks,Ari