Hello all ios gamersJ I am pleased to announce that marty Shultz from
kidfriendlysoftware inc has done it yet again:O)

He has released the following app and I'll give version app store link and
description below.

version: 1.0

app store link:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blindfold-sound-search/id1134009363?mt=8

Blindfold Sound Search is a fully accessible matching game that is inspired
by matching games and interesting sounds for both sighted and visually
impaired people, designed for rapid audio play.

There are several types of games in Sound Search.

Name That Sound improves your skill at matching an object with its sound.

Find That Sound is a matching game where you must remember the square where
each sound is located.

In both games, you start out matching 3sounds to complete the level. Each
time you complete a level, the next level has the prior level's bird songs,
along with two more sounds randomly mixed up. In both games, you win points
for good matches, lose points for bad matches, and can be played for dozens
of levels.

There are several sound packs available as upgrades: Common Animals, Asian
Animals, National Anthems, Musical Instruments and Everyday Sounds.

Blindfold Sound Search comes with 2 free small sound packs: animals and
sampler.

Blindfold Sound Search was suggested by several blind gamers who enjoyed
Blindfold Bird Songs and Blindfold Color Crush.

If you have any queries for marty email

ma...@kidfriendlysoftware.com

good luck and happy gamingJ

if anyone from this list has ios/android app and uses roger look for me with

http://rogertalk.com/harmonicaplayer

have a good one and stay cool if its hot where you areJ