You pretty much do. There isn't much of a variety in that area.

-----Original Message----- From: loriduncan
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2016 12:51 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] VGStorm Presents Manamon, a new fully featured RPG!

Thanks, I've tried returning to my house to sleep between battles, but I
think I'm encountering the same ones each time I return back to where I was.

-----Original Message----- From: Bryan Peterson
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2016 5:13 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list

You actually have to head south quite a ways. In the meanwhile of course you
can always return to your house and sleep in your bed which will also heal
you. There are a few Tamer battles on the road to Amica which is your next
destination.

-----Original Message----- From: loriduncan