Yes, it is.
according to aron this game is a pokemon clone, its got bits of ugio and various japanese animation cartoons in it to. Same principal slightly different tings just enough to get away from copywrite. My issue is now I have beaten the first stadium, and hit the field outside of town on the east side but it looks like I have battled everything in this ariea and I have no idea where to go right now.
I could go back I guess but forward I am unsure.