It is not a clone of another game, although there are similarities. A walk through of one game will be of very little use for learning another.

-----Original Message----- From: Michael barnes
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2016 12:22 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Manamon walkthrough?

Hey.

I was wondering a couple of things about Manamon.
Being that Manamon is a clone of Pokemon I was curious to find out if any of the Pokemon walkthrough will help with Manamon? I am also curious to find out if more Manamons and stadiums will be added later on?
Has anyone made it through all seven stadiums and got all the Manamons?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad