Hi Nick, this looks really good, I especially like the background ambiences at stations. Would it be possible to have a quiet ambience for the interiour of the train? I imagine it'd be pretty enclosed so you could hear people talking, reading newspapers etc. It's almost a shame the train doesn't run out in the open as you could have things like freek weather conditions, storms or lieves on the line and so on to test your driving.

Take care from Lori.

-----Original Message----- From: Nick and Gemma Adamson
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2016 11:58 PM
To: 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: [Audyssey] A demo of the next game from N A Soft.

Hi All.
As the topic came up earlier today I thought I do a quick recording of a game I'm working on.
The demo is here and lasts about 9 minutes:
https://audioboom.com/boos/4895258-info-and-a-quick-demo-of-the-game-i-m-working-on

This is still quite early days, I'm not even ready to beta test yet. I'd say I've got about 70% of the functionality coded up.

Thanks.
Nick.