I wonder if there's a game where you use die to determine the fate of, say
farming, like you roll a certin number and are forced to pick a card that says,
good harvest, or hale destroyed crops.  I know there's the game of Life, but it
seems rather dull to me, not like more detailed real-time gd/bad fate, like you
you gave birth to a girl, and then she gets cancer and eventually dies, unless
it has been improved after I've played it some years ago.

Sharon H.