I'll try to explain some of the comercials that you have their but before I
do i've got to say RIP Jim. Okay, Slinky is a toy spring. I've had two in
my lifetime. They both got tangled in eachother. Meanwhile you've got almen
joys wich are a chocolate candy. The comercial talking about safety seat is
an old carseat comercial. Since I don't have to comercials infront of me,
and I'm going off of memory I'll have to go back and read and explain some
of the rest of them for you so just hold on. I'll write back soon.