To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2016 10:45 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] new monopoly board for you

Hi all
I created a new monopoly board with jim's board maker  program which I'm
sure you'll enjoy.
Its called spur land.
Spur is a popular restaurant in south africa and in this monopoly board I
sharememories of  my favorite spur dishes. Let me know if there is any
squares on the board that you want info on.
I had some trouble creating the board file.
I have windows7 64 bit.
I  prefer to have user account control on 100  percent to notify me of
unknown programs about to run.
So after I created the board, I was looking for it in both the kitchen sinc
folder under program files 86 and the kitchen sinc folder under documents
but  I couldn't find it.
But strange enough, the monopoly game picks up the spur board.
So I can play monopoly using my created board but the physical file was not
there so that I can upload it.
So I disabled user account control and rebooted my computer.
Then going into the monopoly game my spur board was no longer there.
So I had to create it again  from scratch.
So then I turned on user account control again and rebooted my computer.
Now the  spur board is there but its got a txt extention.
Funny enough, the monopoly game picks up  my spur board and I can play
monopoly with it  although the extention is txt.
From my prrior computer which was windows xp  I know that all board files
has got another extention but I can't remember the extention.
So here is the link to my spur land board; you just have to give it the
propper extention after you placed it into the kitchensinc folder.
Enjoy
https://www.sendspace.com/file/9epdsi

-----
No virus found in this message.