Hello Grant. It is possible that the reason you did not get much of a
reply is due to the fact that no one might have an answer for you. Also,
keep in mind that some people might take a few days to go through their
mail and if there is someone with an answer to your question, that
person might not have checked email yet or gotten to your messages.

All the best.

* Grant Hardy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-02-06 05:40]:

--
I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do
not forget thy commandments.