Hi all,

just getting in to this game and looking for a little advice. Is it better to
catch creatures at level two or three along with my starter or is it better to
wait until i am fighting higher level creatures and catch them them. Also by
the time i get to the stadium, I take it it is better to have a full party of
six, if so what combination is best and also what levels should they be at?

thanks and love the game so far. had a couple of practice games to get use to
it but now ready to start proper. Also is Leafox the best one to start with,
personally i’ve had more success with Flammia and Aquaff.

Kind regards.

Ian McNamara