Hi.

You know that you can adjust the audio balance in windows and in iOS right?

Cheers, Aaron Spears, general Partner - Valiant Galaxy Associates Developing "very good audiogames" for the blind community http://valiantGalaxy.com Sent with Thunderbird 38.5.0 portable
On 9/12/2016 7:50 PM, Sharon Hooley wrote:
Hi,

I'm over twenty levels in practice mode, but not satisfied with my performance.
 One thing that might be making it more difficult is that I don't hear the same
way in both ears, though I try to position my headset to make the sounds more
balanced.  But I'm wondering, would I benefit more with a higher/lower stereo
split?  Any other tips beside the obvious volume adjustments of sounds?

Thanks,

Sharon H.