I was looking on the classic six dragons site recently and noticed a hole bunch
of updates to the game and soundpack.
i had huge amounts of fun with the mud, indeed the only reason i didn't play
more than i did was due to moving in with my then fiance, now wife.

Still I always think it's a shame ths one doesn't have more players, since it's
probably got the best soundpack I've seen next to alteraeon, and is a really
unique game with crafter professions, lots of interesting races and classes and
some of the best written quests I've seen in any mud.

for more info see

http://www.audiogames.net/db.php?id=Classic+six+dragons

I'm an angel called Lyrandel on there.

All the best,