Windows frotz 1.16.

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2016-10-11 12:57 PM, brennenki...@gmail.com wrote:
And what version of frotz are you running

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 11, 2016, at 2:01 AM, Jacob Kruger <ja...@blindza.co.za> wrote:

Run NVDA, since there are even a couple of NVDA add-ons for use with IF
interpreters, and in any case, using certain oldish versions of winfrotz, you
can activate preferences using ctrl + P, and then there's a speech output page,
which lets you turn on automatic reading of all output, but, since I have got
both IF interpreter add-ons for NVDA installed I can work quite nicely with
winfrotz, and this is on my windows 10 64 bit machine.

Main thing is, although I am sure window eyes and NVDA use different
keystrokes, NVDA is free/open-source.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker