Hi,

Sadly, there really aren’t a whole lot of games available for Mac. The ones
that come to mind are Blind Swordsman, RS Games, Grail to the Thief, the QC
playroom (if you play it in Safari) and Blind Side. I haven’t yet tried Blind
Side. I think that’s all. The RS client seems to have issues under Sierra. I
can’t get it to download sounds.