Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2016 3:29 AM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Trouble installing BSC Blast Chamber onto my Windows 10 64-bit machine.

So, I grabbed Blast chamber a few minutes ago, and the install and
running of the configuration program went perfectly fine, but when I
tried to actually run the game, I got this error:
"Error 432: File name or class name not found during Automation
operation while loading file gameIntro."

I went back onto the Audio Games Archive mirror site for the BSC
games, and noticed an item called dependencies, so downloaded both
files, and installed them. The Visual Basic one ran fine, but Windows
10 didn't like the Windows Media Audio Configuration thingie, and the
program compatibility assistant popped up. Unfortunately, I
accidentally clicked on the button that said that this program didn't
install correctly, and then couldn't get out of it for some reason, so
instead of just hitting alt-f-4, I hit the install with different
settings or something like that--my memory is foggy on that exact
wording--and I'm still getting that error. I tried to figure out how
to uninstall the Media Audio thing, but couldn't figure out how to do
so. I'd like to try removing it, so I can try installing it again, and
tell Windows to take a hike when that Program Compatibility Assistant
comes up, and that the program installed just fine.

Has anyone else run into this error? Can it be fixed? I'm assuming I'm
still having the error because of my gaff with the Media Audio thing,
but I can't be sure. Any help would be really appreciated! This game
sounds like a lot of fun, and I've heard of other people who have
Windows 10 installed getting the game running, so I'm assuming it's
something I did. :)

Thanks,
Ari