Hello All,
First, hope everyone's well. Yep, I don't post often, but here I am for once.
1) Is RTR still being maintained by anyone, at all? I like the game very much,
it's fun shooting each other with friends, or strangers, depending on
possibilities. But it seems that only 1 out of the 6 servers still work, and
even that, for most of it, is off line. Anyone knows an alternative server,
that is working, please?

2) Swamp... I have tried, and no, not today, a few weeks ago, when audio games
was well and alive, to download swamp, as I heard all sorts of things about it,
and thought I'd try it myself. It says something about yahoo block, or
whatever. Tried both my braille sense, and fireFox 49 on windows 10, only to
fail in both instances. Anyone knows of an alternative link, please, that I
could use?
Thanks so much for both!

Sent from a Braille Sense