I can concur that the mac version downloaded just fine. I mistakenly downloaded
the non-visual one first but I now have the correct version and tried it last
night. Like Bryan, I got stuck. Lol. I commend any developer who takes the time
to develop for Mac as there aren't a wide range of games available yet. I'm not
usually into audio adventures but I thought I'd give this one a try and I'm
glad I did.
David

Sent from my iPad