Thanks.
We have at least 3500 of the initial 6000 minimal fee with 37 backers.
We need at least 6000 for minimal and more of we can manage it.
To be honest if we are short by up to 50-60 bucks and no one has filled it in I may actually try to add it in just so the funding compaigne stays open.
We need at least 6000 to run right.
However 50000 is the stretch goal, if we get that then we can get happy in deed. Right now, if you and others intensively push till we get to 6000 that would be fine.
After that as long as we can get a little more than 6000 minimal then well.