To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2016 1:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Test

Yeah i don't like frotz because the dialog that it uses to open files is kind of hard to navigate

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 12, 2016, at 8:12 AM, dark <d...@xgam.org> wrote:

Hi.

You might try asking on the forums over on www.audiogames.net, since I know we have several interactive fiction players over there and a couple who have used Filfre I believe.

I'm sorry I can't help, while I tried Filfre I preferd winfrotz, but that's probably a supernova thing, plus I've not played any if games for quite a while.

all the best,

Dark.
Due to Btinternet being inconvenient, this email address will not be in use for very long. Please contact me on my other public address, d...@xgam.org. When I have a new private address, I will let everyone know.
----- Original Message ----- From: <brennenki...@gmail.com>