Hi nick.
Good to see this finally released.
I probably won't get a chance to play it now till after the christmas break but it was fun testing it.

On 22/12/2016 10:20 a.m., Nick and Gemma Adamson wrote:
Hi All.
After months of development and testing I'm pleased to announce that Tube
Sim, The latest game from N A Soft has been released.
Tube Sim is a train simulator for windows based on the London Underground
system played completely in audio. Using over 600 sounds learn how to drive
a train on this iconic part of London.
Tube sim has been designed to be as realistic as possible using information
based on the real world train system. One place that it does differ from the
real world, you can drive it for free.
So grab the dead man handle. Close your doors and let's go underground.
Get more information and the game from:
http://ndadamson.com/index.php?slab=tube-sim
Both an installer and portable version of the game are available.

Happy driving.
Nick.