To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2016 7:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Bop-It 2016 the blind accessible hand-held game has new moves.

Hi Phil.

I'd be interested to know the access on this one.
I've not had a new actual boppit device now for about 12 years or s. My mum joke's I'm not allowed! another since I mastered both of the ones I have in one weekend each getting the max score :D. I still have my two original ones here. One I think is the extreme, ---- it sort of looks like a car steering wheel with the double sided boppit button in the center on a round thing (that also has the headphone jack), and the twist it, pull it, spin it and flick it controls round the sides. I then have another one my mum bought me a couple of years later, with two wing like controls with pull it and twist it coming out from the center with the boppit button, ---- I think that's the blast. That has fewer controls but it does have a light bop mode, inaccessible without sight but doable for me.

I've been vaguely interested in trying out some of the newer ones, and this one sounds rather cool, let me know on how the access to it is since the motionn sensative bit could be quite fun, especially if I can play with Mrs. Dark.

All the best,