hi, you need to stop your aircraft between 0 and 100 of the airport. you touch down usually something around minus 1000 for smaller aircraft, and ever increasing for larger ones. you need to cut your engines back bit by bit, till you park in that plus 0 plus 100 range. if you overshoot, you can stop your aircraft, press the backspace key, and then increase your engines again, to go backwards towards your parking area.

To give you some idea, if you keep track of where you are on the airport with k, and it says something like minus 20, at this point you want your speed to be about 50 or so. if you at this point cut your engines power to 0, you will roll into your parking area nicely. takes a lot of practice doing it at higher speeds from further out.

Hope that helps.

Dallas