I'm interested in Talking Dosbox, but not for gaming reasons. I got the
impression, from the link posted to the list earlier, that this program has
Keynote Gold as a syntheesizer. If this is true, can I somehow get the
synthesizer to read a .txt file? I'd like to be able to record this file as an
mp3, so I can put it on my iPhone and listen to it. I'd like to do this by
hooking something up to my computer, so that the reading is as clear as
possible, without any external noise. I even have an external soundcard with
3.5 mm headphone and mic jacks. Is what I want to do even possible? I don't
have a BrailleNote anymore, or i'd just do it that way.

Does the Keynote Gold (if it's there) have speed and pitch support?

I know there's a demo of Keynote Gold for Windows, but I don't think I can make
it do what I want.

Thanks for any help with this, and sorry for the really off-topic post.

Thanks,
Ari