Well when I tried the domain has expired so concidder the site down.
No one has seen raul for ages and ages.
I have every recording raul has others may have them to.

On 11/01/2017 12:04 p.m., lori duncan wrote:
Hi guys, I'm trying to access the pipe 2 recordings by Raul Gallegos on
his website at Asmodean.net, but when I open the page it's coming up
differently from what it should, and is giving me a download link for
something I've never heard of.  I'm hoping the site hasn't been given a
virus, and hope it comes back up soon, because I really love listening
to those recordings.

Thanks from Lori.