I agree.
The only thing of tom's I ever had was the final conflict 1 game.
I do wander at a later date if we ever get a chance if we could see what they were working on before they went off to the core.
I do wander if there were stuff not finished or close to.
I know tom was close to getting final conflict 2 out.
And his engine.
I know jim was getting close to a few other things.
On a more personal note I do wander what happened in the end to mota, or rather those that ordered the transfered alchemy titles, it probably goes without saying they will never get their games or money back now. I know that it is probably not worth it but for those that have lost, it still remains unresolved.
Almost straight he went, people were asking.
They were told to stop whining and to go f**ck themselves but the question still remains unresolved and probably will be for ever more.