No, but you should contact the developer about it.
There are guides for german towers and dispatchers, somewhere on the forum in english.
If you can translate those in german thats part of it.
Once thats done and you have a few dispatchers and the like in german well.
I am unsure how to make a german pack but all that is needed are german stuards or stuardesses and dispatchers both male and female, as well as the pack itself.
The game is made to be modded.
If you go to the eurofly topic on the audiogames forum the dev has his email address, just ask him for the translation.
I know eurofly has a facebook and a twitter account but not sure.
If you contact the dev directly he is more than happy to previde the guides to you. Ofcause you would have to do the translations yourself from english or whatever to your language then send data back.